3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Ewhurst at Brookwood Farm, Bagshot Road, Knaphill, Woking, GU21
- Quality kitchen and utility units
- Make your dream move
- Integrated dishwasher
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Stainless steel built in oven
- Quality floor and wall tiling
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Block paving to driveway
- Close to Brookwood Station
Home of the Month - The Ewhurst. Plot 254 now available with FULL £16,999 Stamp Duty Paid, £1,000 towards legal fees & £5,000 towards curtains & blinds*.
The spacious three-storey Ewhurst features a stylish kitchen to the front and a handy cloakroom. A large open plan dining room, living room and light-filled garden room provide plenty of scope for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs, two well-appointed bedrooms share a good-sized family bathroom, while the master bedroom with en suite and built-in wardrobe is to be found on the uppermost level.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56985748.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7442_3_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.