5 bedroom detached house for saleThe MacRae at Queens Gait, Mearnswood Place, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- Stylish kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- White sanitaryware bathrooms
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
The generously proportioned MacRae provides deluxe detached living, with the added benefit of a separate double garage featuring a recreation room and adjoining shower. From the ground floor family area, French doors lead to the decked garden, while upstairs a glorious en suite master bedroom is complemented by four further spacious bedrooms, one of them also en suite.
Overall size: 3000 sq. feet (approx. 278 sq m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7323_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.