3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kilmington at Redlands Park , Brandon Road, Swaffham, PE37
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Allocated parking
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
The Kilmington, Plot¬†153 is superior 3 bedroom home boasts a beautiful designer kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave plus many extras not normally associated with a property of this size. The light and airy living room is complete with extensive bi-fold doors allowing direct access to the terrace. The guest WC is spacious and impressive and the separate utility adds a practical touch.
You will find an abundance of high specification items included in the price of this home and many features added such as under unit lighting, high profile skirting and architrave throughout, a choice of Italian-inspired doors and door furniture, quality bannister with walnut inlay and contrasting handrail to the staircase.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities with a state-of-the-art digital shower. The main bathroom features a double ended bath with stylish taps, hidden storage, floating sanitaryware and full-height tiling from Porcelanosa to complete the boutique feel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plots_153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.