4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Charlton at Cedar Gardens, The Paddock, Hitchin, SG4
- Bright and spacious German kitchen with Silestone work surfaces
- Built in BOSCH kitchen appliances
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/breakfast areas
- Stylish gloss vanity units to bathrooms and white roca sanitaryware
- PVCu windows and two sets of French Doors leading to a patio area
- Dressing room to Master bedroom and built in wardrobes to bedroom two
- En-suites to master and bedroom 2
- Handy storage cupboards
- Integral garage
- Polished chrome door handles throughout
The Charlton’s luxury kitchen/breakfast room can easily accommodate informal dining in its spacious surroundings, with a separate utility and two sets of French doors also opening up the home to the rear patio. An equally generous sitting room allows you to entertain and relax in comfort, while the integral garage and built-in storage enhance this family home’s appeal further. Upstairs are four ample bedrooms, two of which feature en suite, along with a dressing room in the master and fitted wardrobe in the second bedroom. 2020sq.ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c7960c5d-d5a1-45d1-bb8f-f368bdedca46_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.