4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ewhurst at Amlets Place, Amlets Lane, Cranleigh, GU6
- MARKETING SUITE AND SHOWHOMES OPEN DAILY 10AM TO 5PM
- One of two 4 bedroom homes remaining at Amlets Place
- Parkland setting with generous, well spaced out plots
- Countryside living within walking distance of cosmopolitan Cranleigh village
- Luxuriously appointed and thoughtfully designed with car charging points to every home
- The development will benefit from a beautiful orchard when completed
- Generous amounts of open green space and mature tree lined boundaries
- Ask about Part Exchange
- Peace of mind with CALAs 2 year Customer Care warranty & 10 year NHBC warranty
- Buy with confidence from an award-winning house builder
SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
This beautiful double-fronted family home offers generous space and comfort throughout. The large sitting room opens into the garden via French doors, while the impressive kitchen/breakfast area with family room features bi-folding doors and a separate utility room. And whether you’re entertaining or working, the dining room and study are bathed in light by bay windows. Of the four double bedrooms, the glamorous master bedroom boasts a four-piece en suite and dressing room, complemented by two further en suites and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Why Buy plot 73?
~Ready for occupation now
~Impressive 2,176 sq ft of stylish living space
~Large south facing garden
~Uninterrupted views to the front of the home
~Double garage and generous driveway parking
~Close proximity to the footpath which leads to Cranleigh village
~Carpets, turf to the rear garden and light fittings included
~Only one of two 4 bedroom homes remaining at Amlets Place
HOME TO SELL? TALK TO US ABOUT OUR PART EXCHANGE* SERVICE:
How does it work? We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value with no estate agent fees to worry about. CALA will act as your guaranteed buyer taking the stress out of selling your own home. Try our Part Exchange calculator.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57193620.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 76643f2a-a57c-4d78-9c40-81ec8b1ba330_4_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.