4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gloucester at The Foxgloves, Campden Road, Shipston On Stour, CV36
- Bosch 5-ring gas hob wok burner with stainless steel splashback and extractor. Bosch built-in double oven, fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
- High quality kitchen units and work surfaces
- Flexible and spacious living areas providing plenty of space for your growing family
- You?ll discover plenty of scope for entertaining or relaxing in The Gloucester
- Located in the well regarded market town of Shipston on Stour
- Close by to everyday amenities, schools and commuter links
- Complete with a single garage
- Internal walls and ceilings to be painted white throughout to allow you to be creative
- Landscaped front and turfed rear garden
- Choose one of our 3 tailored inentives to suit you by 31st January 2019: PART EXCHANGE*, 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION* or FULL STAMP DUTY PAID AND CARPETS* THROUGHOUT
From its central hall, you can mix in the informal surroundings of the bay-windowed kitchen/dining room with a separate utility and adjoining garden room featuring French doors. Or retire to the large, light-filled sitting room on the other, again with French doors. A perfectly balanced family home, The Gloucester also boasts four generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, as well as a stylish en suite in the master, together with a luxury bathroom, downstairs W.C. and spacious garage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57220602.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6bfdaf57-7cf0-4668-9e9c-bf6fb03910d7_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.