3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCLEEFIELD DRIVE, GRIMSBY
- NEW BUILD. Three bedroom, three storey end town house
- TULIP EDITION (END TOWN HOUSE)
- Off road parking and private gardens to every home
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite
- Modern living with bespoke kitchens and appliances
- Entrance lobby, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms
- Early reservation available (Administration fee and refundable deposit required)
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
Nearing completion and set at the back of this fantastic new development on Clee Meadows Crofts are please to present the TULIP! This superb family home is set over three floors, comprises entrance lobby, lounge/dining, ground floor cloakroom, hallway, kitchen, family bathroom and three bedrooms with en suite to master. Each home boasts its own PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL GARDEN with secure boundaries and PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57305251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7334726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.