4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Geddes at Taylor Wimpey at Calderwood, East Calder, EH53
- A practical integral garage
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen and family breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom en suite has a luxurious double shower
- Bedroom two and three enjoy the convenience of a Jack/Jill en suite with double shower
- A hall cupboard offers a practical storage solution
- Family bathroom has tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The layout of this home flows to create easy-going spaces to appeal to families. An open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the rear garden is ideal for informal dining. There are four bedrooms including a master en suite, plus bedrooms two and three share a Jack/Jill en suite.
This virtual tour is of a typical Geddes show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 4.96m x 2.80m, 16'3'' x 9'2''
- Living Room - 3.16m x 5.35m, 10'5'' x 17'7''
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.82m, 10'5'' x 9'3''
- Cloaks - 2.54m x 1.14m
, 8'4" x 3'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.98m, 12'5'' x 13'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39m x 2.88m, 14'5'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.65m x 3.48m, 8'8'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.19m x 2.89m, 10'6'' x 9'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57730673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20453-423aef7a74094576928fb394482203f3_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.