3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCullompton
- Stylish, new accommodation
- 3 bedrooms, built in wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Contemporary bathroom
- Solar panels for hot water
- 'Buildzone' Warranty
- Garden and parking for two cars
- Quick access to M5, buses & rail links
- Exeter and Taunton 20-30 mins
This superb house offers spacious and well-appointed accommodation, built to the latest specification to ensure very comfortable and economic living. The kitchen, bathroom and cloak room are all attractively fitted in a contemporary style and the house benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and solar panels on the roof to augment the hot water system and save money!
On approach, there is a brick paved parking area for two cars, side by side and to the rear, an enclosed garden with a westerly, sunny aspect in the afternoon and evening.
The property lies a short step from the popular Padbrook Park Hotel and Leisure complex, with a lounge bar, restaurant, gym and function rooms, all of which are accessible to the residents of Padbrook Mews. The vendors are offering the purchasers of this property free membership of the gym for a year.
Cullompton has a range of shops, including an award winning butcher's, Tesco, Aldi and Home Bargains supermarkets and a popular coffee shop and wine bar, 'The Bakehouse'. Other amenities include a contemporary health centre, library and community centre and established doctor's surgeries, a veterinary practice, churches, sports clubs, pubs and recreation facilities.
Cullompton is ideally placed for commuting, with quick access to Exeter via Junction 28 of the M5 or the B3181 main road through Broadclyst and Pinhoe. There are regular bus services through the town and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos are for guidance only and may not reflect the finish of the kitchen and bath or shower rooms. They have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 42057 supplied to Rightmove on 25/04/17 at 11:30 am
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58074985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.