5 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair at Willows Edge, Willow Drive, Wrea Green, PR4
- High specification
- High quality kitchens
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Separate shower in the main bathroom
- Chrome towel rails
- Paved patio
- External lights
- Security alarm
- Turfed front and rear gardens
Plot 81 - 5 bedroom detached house with integral garage, available for £524,995.
Reserve by the end of January and we will cover your mortgage for the first 6 months*.
The Mayfair is quite simply a stunning, executive 5 bedroom property, with a large integral garage, providing over 1,905 sq ft of beautifully designed and well thought out family home. A fully fitted kitchen leads to a dining area/family room with stylish bi-fold doors leading to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition to this there is a useful utility room, and door to the outside, which leads off the kitchen. A spacious, light and airy hallway leads to a lounge with feature bi-fold doors, giving access to the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is further boasted with a study, a cloakroom and storage cupboard. The first floor has five good sized bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom both having en-suite shower rooms. Additionally there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and storage cupboards.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
*Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. Subject to availability and evidence of mortgage payments payable during the first 6 months following purchase. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Only applies to Plot 81 at Willows Edge. Offer available on new reservations only. The mortgage paid for 6 months payment will be made in full, in one single sum, on legal completion of contracts and will not exceed 5% of the purchase price and is subject to a maximum cash back of 9,000. Offer ends 31st January 2018. Story Homes does not offer mortgage advice. We can provide you with a panel of new build mortgage advisers who will be able to provide you with mortgage advice. Story Homes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Lounge - 3675 x 5520 [12-1 x 18-1]
- Kitchen - 3630 x 3706 [11'-11" x 12'-2"]
- Utility Room - 3326 x 1604 [10'-11" x 5'-3"]
- Dining Room - 3350 x 5425 [11'-0" x 17'-10"]
- Study - 2593 x 2231 [8'-6" x 7'-4"]
- Master Bedroom - 4393 x 5203 [14'-5 x 171]
- Bedroom 2 - 3393 x 3484 [11'-2" x 11'-5"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2466 x 3966 [8-1" x 13'-0"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2466 x 3966 [8-1" x 13'-0"]
- Bedroom 5 - 3399 x 2881 [11-2 x 9'-6"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58195552.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.