3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Burton, Charlotte Mews, BRISTOL, BS30 8DD
Sold by Us
- 3 bedroom now available to view
- NHBC - 10 year warranty
- Carpets and flooring included
- SMEG appliances included
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 2 private parking spaces
- Help to buy available*
- Under a mile to A4174 Ring road
Now available to view is this superb new home built by Cotswold Homes Ltd, positioned in a convenient location for anyone who needs access to the Bristol A4174 Ring road which is under a mile away.
This 3 bedroom end of terrace home comes with 2 private parking spaces, fitted kitchen with integrated SMEG appliances, carpets included and a 10 year NHBC warranty for peace of mind.
An ideal location for first time buyers or growing families with playing fields on your doorstep and Retail parks and schools all under a mile away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 318670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.