4 bedroom detached house for saleTilston Road, Malpas
Withdrawn from Market
This well designed four bedroomed detached home is situated within walking distance of Malpas high street. It is designed for those who prefer a family living room to lookout onto their own secure rear garden, The Glenmore is a most impressive four bedroomed detached with an open aspect to the front and offers accommodation which comprises briefly: Tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage; entrance hall with offset feature staircase; downstairs/WC; bright and airy living room which provides direct access via French doors onto the rear garden; well appointed kitchen which is large enough to accommodate a breakfast table with a separate utility store which is plumbed and wired for your laundry equipment. A further door provides access to the rear garden. There is a further separate dining room for formal dining. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying a walk-in wardrobe as well as en-suite facilities, with the guest bedroom also enjoying an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobing. There is also a main family bathroom which includes fitted vanity furniture. The property has been built by Stuart Milne Homes with the very latest timber framed technology. Please speak to either Humphreys or Stuart Milne Homes to find out more information about the benefits of timber framed homes. Part exchange is considered and is available upon a new build help-to-buy scheme.
LOCATION The picturesque village of Malpas is well blessed with a range of local amenities as well as revered local schooling for both primary and secondary education. The village benefits from an excellent array of fine restaurants and traditional pubs together with boutique shops and local farmers and craft markets. It is well positioned to good road links providing access into Chester and North Wales, Whitchurch as well as the motorway network to both Liverpool and Manchester.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a composite double glazed door, open staircase to the first floor.
CLOAKROOM/WC with a white suite.
DINING ROOM 9' 1" x 10' 4" (2.77m x 3.15m)
LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 13' 1" including bay window (4.5m x 3.99m) with UPVC double glazed French doors providing access onto the rear garden.
KITCHEN 14' 9" x 9' 10" (4.5m x 3m) with an extensively fitted range of contemporary high specification units, high specification integrated appliances, attractive tiling.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 4" x 4' 2" (1.93m x 1.27m) with built-in work surface, plumbed and wired for laundry equipment, access to the side of the property.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 16' 8" x 8' 4" (5.08m x 2.54m) with an up and over door, light and power.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 10' 4" min x 10'4" excluding walk-in wardrobe (3.15m x 3.15m) with a UPVC Juliet balcony which benefits from an open outlook.
ENSUITE 9' x 4' 10" (2.74m x 1.47m) with a well appointed white suite.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.4m x 3.07m)
EN-SUITE 7' 5" x 4' 10" including shower (2.26m x 1.47m) with a well appointed white suite.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 9' 4" (3.78m x 2.84m) with a well designed recess for wardrobe.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 1" min x 7' 11" min (2.77m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 6" (2.08m x 1.68m) with a well appointed and modern three piece white suite.
EXTERNALLY The property benefits from landscaped gardens to both the front and rear with a tarmac driveway to the front leading to the integral garage. the rear garden has been turfed, with a paved seating area, with pleasant landscaping. the front garden benefits from an open outlook.
HELP TO BUY These properties are available on the help-to-buy scheme with as little as 5% deposit you could get a new home with an 80% mortgage (£267,960 help-to-buy price).
TENURE Depenbech Rise is leasehold for 999 years with a ground rent of £250 per annum and a management charges do apply.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on (01244) 401100.
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are a locally run business with over 50 years of partnership experience and can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
HUMPHREYS SURVEYORS Whether buying or selling through Humphreys, we are delighted that we can now provide a full survey and valuation service carried out by our team of chartered surveyors. This prudent step in a house purchase is strongly recommended and we would be more than happy to discuss the types of survey available and their associated costs.
PROOF COPY THESE DETAILS ARE AN UNAPPROVED COPY AND AS YET HAVE NOT BEEN AMENDED BY OUR VENDORS. THEY MUST THEREFORE NOT BE RELIED ON AS A STATEMENT OF FACT AND ARE MERELY FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909013672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.