3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Mews at Kingfisher Park, Lanark Road West, Balerno, EH14 5SU
- FIXED PRICE £425,000
- All main living areas on one level with a handy utility room downstairs
- Open plan living and dining area with separate kitchen
- Stylish master bedroom with 4 piece en suite
- Downstairs utility area and integral garage
- Private allocated parking
- Available to view daily
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The Caledonian is where modern practicality meets contemporary comfort. This stylish 3 bedroom mews allows you to entertain and relax in the open plan space living/dining area, which flows into the separate kitchen through double doors, while both rooms also have direct access to the hall. The master bedroom boasts a four-piece en suite and each bedroom features a fitted wardrobe. All generously complemented by a sleek bathroom, downstairs utility area, plentiful storage and integral garage.
Overall size - 1,626 sq. ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58725306.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7797c48f-c3a0-46a4-bb25-19719ca174b4_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.