4 bedroom terraced house for sale27 James Street West, Bath
- 1571 sq ft
- City centre location
- Advanced network/TV infrastructure
- Luxury fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Bathrooms and ensuites have Villeroy & Bosch sanitary ware
- Under floor heating throughout
The property has been newly built by Ashford Homes in natural Bath stone with a slate roof and timber sliding sash windows. The property benefits from a LABC ten year guarantee.
On the ground floor, there is a contemporary kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted units with quartz work surfaces and upstands, double doors lead to the rear courtyard. Large cupboard housing the Home Network/Audio Entertainment Infrastructure. Family bathroom. Integrated garage with electric doors, power and light.
On the first floor, there is a magnificent sitting room to the front with two sash windows, two further bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe, cupboard housing pressurised water system. On the second floor, there are two bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities.
James Street West is conveniently located in a central location within the city centre of Bath. The UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath offers a wonderful array of chain and independent retail outlets, many fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with a number of well-respected cultural activities at the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms, The One Royal Crescent and Holburne Museums and a well-respected international music and literary festival along with many pre-London shows at The Theatre Royal.
World class sporting facilities are available at Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and at Bath University along with five star restaurant and spa facilities at the nearby Priory and Royal Crescent Hotels.
Communications include a direct line to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales from Bath Spa Railway Station (Cross Rail Link commences Aug 2017), The M4 Motorway is 8 miles to the north and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.
Property ref: 121_1005_4119832
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4119832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.