3 bedroom town house for saleThe Bank at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- This is the final 3 bedroom home at this award-winning development
- Situated in a prime spot, tree-lined western edge
- Large, open-plan kitchen and family/dining area, with separate study
- Enhanced height, fully retractable bi-fold patio doors bring the outdoors in
- Generous master bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and 4 piece en suite
- Two further bedrooms with characterful coombed ceilings as well as a well-equipped family bathroom
- Who says you can't move? Part Exchange or contribution towards your LBTT available on this home
- Benefits from 2 private parking spaces, floor coverings and Turfed gardens
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Ideal for young professionals
This charming 3 bedroom townhouse is a hidden gem, boasting an enviable position at Kinleith Mill, nestled beside the idyllic Water of Leith and surrounded by mature trees. From this prime spot, it's hard to believe that all the amenities and bustle of Edinburgh city centre are so close at hand.
Entering directly into the hallway on the ground floor, there is an immediate sense of light and space with views straight through the large, open-plan kitchen and family/dining area, where grand, enhanced height bi-fold patio doors can be pulled fully open, bringing the outdoors in and providing an ideal space either for quiet relaxation, or for entertaining. This floor also benefits from a convenient separate study and a cloakroom.
The first floor boasts a spacious lounge and a generous master bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and 4 piece en suite. Upstairs, the second floor boasts two further bedrooms with characterful coombed ceilings as well as a well-equipped family bathroom and a useful laundry room.
Please note that plot 2 benefits from two private parking spaces rather than a garage.
This plot has a south west facing garden, the rear of the property backs onto open green space and is not overlooked.
Overall size: 1636 sq ft.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59473000.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c699dbe4-f8eb-4556-968f-2fcb5f25c046_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.