5 bedroom detached house for saleAshbury at St Andrews Gardens , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3BP
- 5 large bedrooms including master with en suite
- Spacious, bright lounge
- Vast, modern kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room
- Utility room
- Double Garage
The vast Ashbury offers a variety of flexible living options with an abundance of space throughout, as well as having a detached double garage.
A generous lounge to the front of the home opens through double doors to the separate dining room which has French doors to the rear garden - allowing plenty of light through the home.
There is also a separate study off the central hallway as well as the impressive kitchen which has space for a lounge or breakfast area in front of the second set of French doors.
A handy utility room and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the first floor houses 3 double bedrooms, including the en suite master bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
On the second floor, there are 2 double bedrooms and a shower room making the top floor ideal for guests or a space for older children to sleep and lounge.
- Lounge (Ex Bay) - 4.640m x 3.725m, 15'3" x 12'3"
- Kitchen/Family (max)
- 4.630m x 5.891m, 15'2" x 19'4"
- 1.900m x 1.850m, 6'3" x 6'1"
- Dining Room
- 2.935m x 4.113m, 9'8" x 13'6"
- Study (Ex Bay)
- 3.000m x 2.195m
, 9'10" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom (Inc Robes)
- 3.800m x 4.540m, 12'6" x 14'11"
- Bedroom 2 (Inc Robes)
- 3.000m x 4.472m, 9'10" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.800m x 2.935m, 12'6" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max)
- 3.825m x 4.619m, 12'7" x 15'2"
- Bedroom 5
- 3.075m x 4.619m, 10'1" x 15'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59551583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20362-e169439972474be3a5b2461a7961643c_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.