4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge at Aspen Grange, Kingstown Road, Carlisle, CA3
- Fully integrated Symphony kitchen
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Stainless steel double oven
- Gas hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Large block paved driveway
- Turfed front and rear gardens
Plot 73 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £320,000.
This desirable 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage has a spacious hallway that leads to a fully integrated kitchen/breakfast area with useful separate utility room. There is a separate lounge with bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden, as well as a separate dining room. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom having an en suite shower room. Completing the first floor there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount, Armed Forces discount, legal fees paid, removal fees paid and/or stamp duty paid. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information
- Lounge - 3830 x 5244 [12-7 x 17-3]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 4955 x 3451 [16-3 x 11-4]
- Utility Room - 1755 x 2177 [5-9 x 7-2]
- Dining Room - 3830 x 3274 [12-7 x 10-9]
- Master Bedroom - 5416 x 3817 [17-9 x 12-6]
- Bedroom 2 - 3124 x 3555 [10-3 x 11-8]
- Bedroom 3 - 2705 x 4350 [8-11 x 14-3]
- Bedroom 4 - 3777 x 3555 [12-5 x 11-8]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59980794.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.