1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Belgar - Plot 26 at Three Fields, Smallhythe Road, Tenterden, TN30
- Tailored incentives available including Help to Buy
- 1 bedroom mid terrace coach house
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Master bedroom
- Car barn
- 693 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The carefully planned layout of the Belgar coach house apartment makes it perfect for first-time buyers and downsizers.
A private front door opens through to an internal entrance hallway that leads upstairs to the first floor accommodation. An open plan kitchen/living/dining area is the home's focal point, and provides the ideal space for unwinding in or entertaining guests. A splendid master bedroom and a main bathroom are also provided, while the property also features a car barn.
- Kitchen - 3.54m x 2.32m, 11'8" x 7'8"
- Living/Dining Area - 6.15m x 2.49m, 20'2" x 8'2"
- Master Bedroom - 4.15m x 4.06m, 13'8" x 13'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60004383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14020-026_1_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.