3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Himscot - Semi-Detached - No Garage at Hammonds Gate, Hammonds Ridge, Burgess Hill, RH15 5QW
- Stunning 3 bedroom home
- Light and spacious kitchen / dining room with French doors
- Separate sitting room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage throughout the property
- Allocated parking spaces for 2 cars
- Help to Buy Available
- Ask about Part Exchange
- Burgess Hill Green Circle Network of walking trails on your doorstep
- Situated just 1 mile from the thriving town of Burgess Hill with great transport links nearby
SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
The Himscot enjoys a generous sitting room to put your feet up in spacious comfort. There’s also ample space in the kitchen to accommodate social gatherings and step outside through French doors into the garden. A handy cloakroom and storage cupboards complete the ground floor. While upstairs, the master bedroom is perfectly arranged for relaxation, with its own en suite and fitted wardrobe, complemented by two further bedrooms and a gleaming family bathroom. Take a video tour of this stunning home.
Why buy the Burgess Hill Himscot?
~Light and spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors to patio, perfect for family meals or entertaining
~Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
~En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom
~Attractive home with gable end to the front elevation
~Allocated parking spaces for 2 cars
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60068094.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c33466ad-5c55-4c39-bb54-8baa67b402d7_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.