4 bedroom detached house for saleWinchester at St Edmund's Manor, Stockton Road, Sedgefield, TS21
- Sought after kitchen / dining / family room spanning the width of the house
- Fully integrated appliances
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Second reception room ideal for a study
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiles
- Stylish internal oak doors
- Large block paved driveway
- Detached garage
Plot 61 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £419,950.
The Winchester is quite simply a stunning, executive 4 bedroom property, with a detached garage, providing over 1,700 sq ft of spacious and well thought out family home. The Winchester boasts a fully fitted kitchen / breakfast / family room with bi-fold doors leading to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition to this there is a useful utility room, and door to the outside, which leads off the kitchen. A spacious, light and airy hallway leads to the lounge, study, a cloakroom and storage cupboard. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom both having en-suite shower rooms. Additionally there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and storage cupboards.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3830 x 5275 [12-7 x 17-4]
- Kitchen/Dining - 9005 x 3608 [29'-7" x 11'-10"]
- Utility Room - 1650 x 2972 [5'-5" x 9'-9"]
- Study - 2705 x 2482 [8'-11" x 8'-2"]
- Master Bedroom - 5416 x 3817 [17'-9" x 12'-6"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3124 x 3555 [10'-3" x 11'-8"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2705 x 4360 [8'-11" x 14'-4]
- Bedroom 4 - 3777 x 3555 [12'-5" x 11'-8]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60299455.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.