3 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Tower at Baltimore Wharf, Arena Tower 25 Crossharbour Plaza London E14 9TA
- Landmark steel and glass-fronted tower
- Private terrace with City of London views
- Bespoke kitchen designed by Rabih Hage
- Luxury gym access included in service charge
- 34th floor (with lift access)
- 1,307 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Access to residents' lounge and cinema room
- Inclusive parking space
- 999 year lease
- Move-in now
This 34th floor three bedroom apartment provides the perfect space to enjoy a luxury lifestyle, with breathtaking views towards the City of London and Greenwich from a private terrace, spanning 1,166 sq. ft. Other features of the apartment include programmable mood-lighting to the principal living area and all bedrooms, energy-efficient recessed LED downlights, plus one-strip oak veneer flooring for an opulent finish. All bedrooms are fitted with quality oatmeal-coloured carpeting and a floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, whilst the master bedroom's en-suite and the central bathroom boast electric mat underfloor warming for added comfort-inducing appeal. This apartment comes with an inclusive parking space.
Brand new to the Docklands' skyline, Baltimore Tower offers a luxurious selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments. Designed by innovative architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, the 450ft-high Tower is distinguished from neighbouring Canary Wharf skyscrapers by its striking visual twist, created by glass outer rings that shift by minute degrees at each level. Residents are welcomed by a valet service, providing lower-level parking, as well as a double-height entrance foyer with a 24-hour concierge. London's largest residential gym and leisure facility, 'The Club', is accessible via the adjacent Baltimore Wharf building, with membership included within the service charge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.