5 bedroom detached house for saleWindsor at D'Urton Manor, Eastway, Preston, PR3 5JE
- Stainless steel double oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated microwave
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Contemporary staircase with oak newel posts, hand rail and spindles
- Towel rails
Plot 284 - 5 bedroom detached house with double detached garage, available for £519,995.
The 5-bedroom detached Windsor with detached double garage is an impressive home with three storeys and an extensive floor area covering 2,713 sq ft. The property has a large open plan kitchen/breakfast area, with a convenient utility room and French doors leading to the turfed garden, as well as a separate dining room with feature bay window. The spacious lounge features a second set of French doors, and a separate family room and WC complete the generous downstairs accommodation. A contemporary staircase and galleried landing lead to the first floor, where there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom; the master suite includes a dressing room and en suite, and there is an additional en suite to the second bedroom. There are 2 further bedrooms to the second floor, along with a separate shower room.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4012 x 5760 [13'-2 x 18'-11"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 5968 x 3942 [19'-7" x 12'-11"]
- Utility Room - 3267 x 1575 [10'-9" x 5'-2"]
- Dining Room - 4013 x 3832 [13'-2" x 12'-7"]
- Family Room - 3267 x 4760 [10'-9" x 15'-8"]
- Master Bedroom - 4406 x 3610 [14'-6 x 11'-10]
- Bedroom 2 - 3302 x 3821 [10-10" x 12'-7"]
- Bedroom 3 - 4095 x 4145 [13-5" x 13'-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 3278 x 5175 [10'-9" x 17'-0"]
- Bedroom 5 - 3302 x 5175 [10-10" x 17'-0"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60493246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.