4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornwick - Plot 21 at Bluebelle, Gretton Road, Corby, NN17
- Detached home
- Single garage & driveway
- Spacious lounge
- Large kitchen diner with French doors to rear
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- *Home of the week deal not available with any other deal
A 4 bedroom detached home with single garage and driveway.
The entrance hallway leads through double doors into the dual aspect lounge area, which also has French doors onto the garden. The modern kitchen comes complete with a breakfast area making it a great space to socialise in. A separate dining room, cloakroom and utility rooms complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and can become your own tranquil space. Two further double bedrooms and a good-sized bedroom, which can also double as a study, and a family bathroom complete this floor.
- Lounge - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Kitchen - 5.15m x 3.44m, 16'11" x 11'3"
- Dining - 3.42m x 3.06m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.44m, 12'5" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m , 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06m x 2.95m , 10'1" x9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.57m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60654497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12033-021_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.