4 bedroom detached house for saleFetcham
Withdrawn from Market
- ENTRANCE PORCH/ENTRANCE HALL
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS, 10 YEARS NEW HOMES WARRANTY
Henshaws on behalf of renowned property developers Finesse Homes are delighted to market an exclusive development of just seven 4 & 5 bedroom family homes. High Acre Close is due for completion spring 2018, the development offers you a fabulous opportunity to acquire off-plan, exceptional family homes in this highly sought after location. An exclusive development built to the highest quality situated in-between the popular villages of Bookham and Fetcham, both of which provide an excellent range of local amenities. The development also benefits from outstanding views over Norbury Park. Norbury House is a four bedroom home which will feature an impressive internal specification and exceptional space catering for modern day living together with good sized gardens to the front and rear.
Key Features include award winning kitchens by Moore by Design, Stone worktops, Quooker fusion hot tap, Siemens integrated appliances, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware with Hansgrohe brassware, underfloor heating to all floors, pre-wiring for BT/TV/Satellite/ Audio, Landscaping to front garden turf to rear. 10 YEAR NEW HOMES WARRANTY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60703969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7968683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henshaws Estate Agents, Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.