2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Danebury at Cresswell Park, Roundstone Lane, Angmering, Littlehampton, BN16
- Charming 2 bedroom home
- Sitting room / dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Contemporary living space
- Well proportioned master bedroom
- Well connected
- Integrated applicances
- White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
- Showhome available to view
- Help to Buy available
- New release
This charming two bedroom home comprises a kitchen and SEPARATE sitting room with plenty of room to dine together and access to the patio through FRENCH DOORS. A convenient cloakroom and storage cupboard complement The Danebury’s contemporary appeal downstairs, leaving a well-proportioned master bedroom featuring a fitted wardrobe, together with a good-sized second bedroom and STYLISH family bathroom upstairs.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60782970.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference cbfcb8e5-d725-49e0-bdfa-13bb65f783b0_2_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.