4 bedroom town house for saleThe Mease 1 - Plot 87 at Cavalry Park, Stirling Road, Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65
- Lounge with patio doors leading to rear garden
- Wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom two
- Ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom on middle floor
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 2 years Taylor Wimpey Warranty and 10 years NHBC warranty
A spacious four bedroom town house over three levels. With plenty of space for the growing family or those who like to entertain, features a kitchin/dining area for informal family dining. On the top floor the master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite.
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- 2.40m x 4.88m, 7'10" x 16'0"
- Cloaks - 0.85m x 1.79m,
2'9" x 5'11"
- Lounge/dining - 3.95m x 4.39m
, 12'11'' x 14'5''
- Bedroom 2
- 3.99m x 3.75m, 13'1" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 3
- 1.98m x 3.4m, 6'6" x 11'2"
- 1.98m x 2.07m, 6'6" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1
- 4.02m x 4.60m, 13'2" x 15'1"
- Bedroom 4
- 2.95m x 3.65m, 9'8" x 12'0"
- 1.20m x 2.40m, 3'11" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60797864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11289-087_4_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.