5 bedroom detached house for saleWestminster at D'Urton Manor, Eastway, Preston, PR3 5JE
- Stainless steel double oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated microwave
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Contemporary staircase with oak newel posts, hand rail and spindles
- Towel rails
Plot 286 - 5 bedroom detached house with double detached garage, available for £489,995.
The 5-bed detached Westminster with detached double garage is an impressive home with an extensive floor area covering 2,138 sq ft. The property has a large open plan kitchen/dining/family room creating a lovely family space with room for eating, entertaining and relaxing. From the family area, French doors open out onto a patio and turfed garden; a utility room provides useful extra workspace. The entrance hall is spacious and airy with a contemporary staircase and galleried landing. A downstairs cloakroom and understairs cupboard offer convenient storage space. There is a large lounge and a separate study/TV room which completes the generous downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms with en suites; the master suite has a generous sized shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
Stamp Duty paid up to a maximum of 14,500. Any promoted Story Homes offer is subject to terms and conditions. Offers are available on selected plots only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4393 x 6366 [14'-5" x 20'-11"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 6980 x 4176 [22'-11" x 13'-9"]
- Utility Room - 3060 x 1590 [10'-1" x 5'-3"]
- Study - 3324 x 2586 [10'-11" x 8'-6"]
- Master Bedroom - 4393 x 5203 [14'-5" x 17'-1"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3393 x 3484 [11'2" x 11'-5"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2466 x 3966 [8'-1" x 13'-0"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2466 x 3966 [8'-1" x 13'-0"]
- Bedroom 5 - 3381 2881 [11'-1 x 9'-6"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60840268.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.