4 bedroom detached house for saleSapphire Gardens, Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling to the Kitchen and Utility Room (Subject to build stage)
- Fitted kitchen including double oven, hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine
- Choice of wall and floor tiling to Bathroom and En-Suite (Subject to build stage)
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
**HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
Plot 36, The Moonstone is an impressive 4 bedroom detached family home with 1,420 sq ft of living accommodation. Situated in the popular location of Mildenhall.
The ground floor has a lovely entrance hall with Cloakroom and coat cupboard; an impressive kitchen/family room with two sets of double doors onto the garden; from the entrance hall you can also access the dining room and a generously sized living room with another set of double doors on to the garden.
The first floor provides 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which is the en suite shower room to the master bedroom, and the master bedroom also has a set of built-in wardrobes.
Sapphire Gardens is pleasantly situated in the area of Barton Mills on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk.
The A11 is within easy reach for access to the M11 to north east London and Stansted airport. The surrounding road network provides further access to the neighbouring towns of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford with links to the A14 and Cambridge.
Mildenhall offers a variety of local shops, supermarkets and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. The town also provides a number of recreational and leisure opportunities with the river lark running through the town with the jubilee fields open space and Bury Road leisure centre. Thetford Forest is only a short drive away. The Mildenhall airbase is north of the town.
CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 07442 503332
* Please be aware the external images are of a typical Moonstone House type and elevations may differ. * Choices on tiling are subject to the stage of construction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60873534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA180244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.