5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Edlingham at Thornberries, Quarry Lane, Matlock, DE4
- Sought after village location
- 5 bedroom detached home
- Spacious entrance hall with gallery staircase
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Dressing area with fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Block paved drives
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This outstanding five bedroom property has a true air of opulence about it. As soon as you walk into the Edlingham you find yourself in a grand hallway leading off to the many rooms this home offers.
The useful study, perfect for those who want to work from home, and the separate dining room are located at the front of the property. Double doors leads into the plush lounge with feature French doors extending out onto the garden. The magnificent kitchen certainly has the wow factor; finished to a high specification and with its own utility room as well as room for another dining table. The feature of this room though is the garden room area which is ideal for relaxing whilst looking out onto your garden.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs with a galleried landing that sweeps around the first floor.
Every bedroom is double-sized. Bedroom 2 is ideal as a guest room as it has its own ensuite, and the master bedroom has the luxury of a dressing area as well as an ensuite with large shower. There is also a family bathroom with both bath & shower facilities.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11537_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.