4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 245 - The Ashbury at Latitude at The Quays , Hood Road, Docks, Barry, CF62
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast area
- Spacious living room/dining area with French doors to the balcony
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- 3 of the bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Family room/bedroom 4 with French doors to the balcony
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
- NHBC 10 year warranty
The Ashbury is a superb 3 storey, 4 bedroom home offering flexible family living, in an elevated position.
The ground floor features the spacious kitchen/breakfast area, and the delightful living room/dining area which has French doors to a balcony. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor you'll find bedroom 4, a double which would also be ideal as a family room, with its own balcony, a further single bedroom, plus the family bathroom. The top floor features two double bedrooms, with the master having the luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 5.25m x 3.17m, 17'3" x 10'5"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.23m x 3.50m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.29m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'1"
- Family Room/Bedroom 4 - 4.23m x 3.50m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Master Bedroom - 4.23m x 3.34m, 13'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 2.87m, 13'11" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61079043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21015-245_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.