5 bedroom detached house for saleGarvie at Chapel Lawns, Off Penicuik Road, Roslin, EH25
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,107 sq.ft.
- From CALA's award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer's warranty
- Up To 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Double Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Comprising five spacious bedrooms, two with an en suite, The Garvie has been designed for flexible family luxury. From the spacious hallway, a formal lounge and the open plan kitchen/family/dining area are both accessed via double doors. Upstairs are four elegant bedrooms, two of which are en suite, along with a four-piece family bathroom. A fifth bedroom could also be used as a private study for home working.
Overall size: 2088 Sq/Ft
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home.
The Garvie Showhome is available to view at our Craigpark development.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61180693.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1190f309-af64-4b40-b330-7541387ca458_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.