4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwich at Waterside, Cottam, Lancashire, PR4 0WL
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- Extensive tiling and towel rails to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Separate shower in the main bathroom
- New home 10 year warranty
- Stainless steel double oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
Plot 201 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £274,995.
This desirable 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage has a spacious hallway that leads to a lounge with French doors overlooking the rear garden. There is also a separate dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room, with access to the outside space. There is a cloakroom and storage cupboard on the ground floor. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master having an en suite shower room. Completing the first floor there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 4605 x 3492 [15'-1" x 11'-6"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 2900 x 4341 [9'-6" x 14'-3"]
- Dining Room - 2925 x 3011 [9'-7" x 9'-11"]
- Master Bedroom - 3668 x 3527 [12'-11" x 11'-7"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3873 x 3060 [12'-9" x 10'-1"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2730 x 3473 [9'-0" x 11'-5"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2503 x 2787 [8'-3" x 9'-2"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61218835.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.