3 bedroom apartment for saleNorth 5 at The River Gardens, Banning Street, London, SE10
- Parking is available to purchase
- Wraparound terrace
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark DLR & North Greenwich tube
- Swimming Pool & Gym
- Wheelchair adaptable units
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Chain free
- Call today to find out more!
Open-plan kitchen, living, dining area
Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
Integrated AEG oven and ceramic hob
Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
En suite to bedroom 1
Contemporary family bathroom
Wall and floor tiles to bathrooms
Laminate wood flooring to living areas
Wheelchair adaptable units
10-year NHBC warranty
This 3-bedroom apartment features an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, an en suite to bedroom 1, a modern family bathroom and a wraparound terrace.
In the kitchen, soft-close units come complete with Silestone worktops and include an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, extractor hood and ceramic hob. The utility cupboard in the hall contains an AEG washer dryer. The terrace is accessed by way of the dining area, as well as via bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en suite with shower enclosure, while the remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom. Both bathrooms are equipped with Roca white sanitaryware, Bristan chrome-finish brassware, built-in vanity shelving and tiling to the walls and floors.
Parking available to purchase
Less than 20 minutes walk to Cutty Sark DLR station
10 minutes walk to Maze Hill station
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.