3 bedroom penthouse for saleEast 75 at The River Gardens, Banning Street, London, SE10
- 10th floor!
- Wraparound balcony
- En suite to bedroom 1 & bedroom 2
- Parking is available to purchase
- Kitchen appliances included
- Swimming Pool & Gym
- Walking distance to O2 Arena and Greenwich town centre
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Call today to find out more!
Modern family bathroom
Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
En suite to bedroom 1
En suite to bedroom 2
Open-plan kitchen, living, dining area
Integrated Miele kitchen appliances
Laminate wood flooring to living areas
10-year NHBC warranty
This penthouse has three bedrooms and benefits from an extensive balcony, accessible from all bedrooms, as well as from the living and dining areas.
In the kitchen, soft close units are topped with Silestone worksurfaces and include an integrated oven, extractor hood, ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The utility cupboard, which is located in the hall, contains a freestanding washer dryer.Balcony can be accessed from the living/dining area as well as all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 features a fitted wardrobe and an en suite with shower enclosure. Bedroom 2 also has an en suite shower room, while bedroom 3 is served by the family bathroom.
All bathrooms are furnished with built-in vanity shelving, Roca white sanitaryware, Bristan chrome-finish brassware, and tiling to the walls and floors.
Parking available to purchase
Less than 20 minutes walk to Cutty Sark DLR station
10 minutes walk to Maze Hill station
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 173_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.