3 bedroom apartment for saleSouth 50 at The River Gardens, Banning Street, London, SE10
- Parking available to purchase
- Chain free
- Swimming Pool & Gym
- Concierge service
- 2 Balconies
- Integrated appliances
- Ideal for commuting
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark DLR & North Greenwich tube
- Maze Hill, Greenwich town centre & O2 Arena also within walking distance
- Call today to find out more!
Open-plan kitchen, living, dining area
Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
Electric fan oven and ceramic hob
Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
En suite to bedroom 1
Modern family bathroom
Laminate wood flooring to living areas
10-year NHBC warranty
This 3-bedroom apartment features an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, an en suite to bedroom 1, a contemporary family bathroom and two balconies.
In the kitchen, soft-close units come complete with Silestone worksurfaces and include a selection of integrated appliances. These consist of an integrated fridge freezer, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and ceramic hob. A freestanding washer dryer is located in the utility cupboard in the hall. Sliding doors in the living area open to the first balcony, which can also be reached from bedroom 2.
Bedroom 1 benefits from a fitted wardrobe and an en suite with shower enclosure, while the remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom. Bedroom 3 enjoys private access to the second balcony.
Both bathrooms are presented with built-in vanity shelving, Roca white sanitaryware, Bristan chrome-finish brassware, and wall and floor tiles.
Parking available to purchase
Less than 20 minutes walk to Cutty Sark DLR station
10 minutes walk to Maze Hill station
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 59_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.