4 bedroom detached house for saleWellington at D'Urton Manor, Eastway, Preston, PR3 5JE
- Turfed front and rear gardens with fence and gate
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling and towel rails to bathrooms
- Separate shower in the main bathroom
- New home 10 year warranty
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine and microwave
Plot 268 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £305,995.
Reserve this weekend for an offer worth over 9,000^.
This spacious 4-bedroom detached house provides fantastic accommodation arranged over two floors. There is a generous lounge with feature bay window. The kitchen/dining room has French doors leading to the rear garden and patio, and theres a separate utility room too, making this a much sought after property. The first floor accommodation has four good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3255 x 5315 [10'-8" x 17'-5"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 6415 x 2875 [21'-1" x 9'-5"]
- Utility Room - 1658 x 2875 [5'-5" x 9'-5"]
- Master Bedroom - 3077 x 3945 [10'-1" x 12'-11"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2830 x 3867 [9'-3" x 12'-8']
- Bedroom 3 - 3077 x 3595 [10'-1" x 11'-10"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2607 x 3673 [8'-7" x 12'-1"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61529518.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.