1 bedroom retirement property for salePlot 16 Edward House, Pegs Lane, Hertford, Hertfordshire
- 605 sq ft luxury one bedroom first floor apartment
- Guest suite for family and friends
- 24-hour assistance (365 days a year)
- A selected range of personal care packages tailored to your needs
- Wheelchair accessible and a lift to all floors
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Underground parking
- Smooth Move service available which includes a removal, packing and de cluttering service
- Extensive local amenities in the desirable market town of Hertford
- 999 year lease
GARDEN PARTY SATURDAY 15TH JUNE!
SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW!
INCENTIVES SUCH A PART EXCHANGE, ASSISTED MOVE AND MORE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
Plot 16 Edward House is a 605 sq ft luxury one bedroom first floor apartment.
Edward House will feature one and two-bedroom apartments, exclusively for those aged over 70. The apartments will feature a modern bedroom, kitchen and living room, as well as fire detection equipment, an intruder alarm and a camera entry system that can be used with a standard TV.
The apartment complex will also have an on-site car park, landscaped gardens, guest suite for overnight visitors and a club lounge with Wi-Fi and patio area. There will also be lift access to all floors and a mobility scooter charging room.
Hertford is considered one of the best places to live in the UK and the McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living PLUS development will boast the enviable position right in front of the Hertford Castle. Edward House is within walking distance to everything Hertford has to offer, including a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs in the town centre, just moments away.
£5,000 refer a friend incentive (terms and conditions available on request - refer to selling agent)
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view call 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4670836
25' 3" x 10' 10" (7.70m x 3.30m)
18' 10" x 10' 3" (5.74m x 3.12m)
9' 11" x 8' 1" (3.02m x 2.46m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4670836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.