5 bedroom detached house for saleCrichton at Chapel Lawns, Off Penicuik Road, Roslin, EH25
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 1,837 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Our popular 100% Part Exchange service is available on this home
- Large Garden and Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Four double bedrooms, two with en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61599478.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43ec67d6-650e-478d-b8ad-5edb1be41c13_5_34_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.