2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Light and airy lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Stylish two bedroom home
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Help to Buy available - Move in with just a 5% deposit
This two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen and a light, airy living room with french doors opening onto a rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor plan.
The first floor boasts two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 141 The Normanby at The Woodlands
Full price £105995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 2262mm x 3532mm or 7'5'' x 11'7''
- Lounge - 4407mm x 3193mm or 14'6'' x 10'6''
- Downstairs cloaks - 889mm x 1422mm or 2'11'' x 4'8''
- Bedroom 1 - 4407mm x 2674mm or 14'6'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 4405mm x 2302mm or 14'5'' x 7'7''
- Bathroom - 2252mm x 1635mm or 7'5'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019_2_12_100239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.