5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wittering at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- Bay windowed kitchen/ breakfast/ family room
- Separate formal dining room or private study
- Sitting room with french doors opening onto the patio
- Dedicated utility room
- Ensuite master bedroom with dressing room
- Ensuite bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Part Exchange Available
- Easy access to the A27 and A3
- Marketing Suite and showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm
The Wittering allows you to relax in spacious comfort. Featuring double doors, French doors and a bay window, the expansive kitchen/breakfast/family room is complemented by a separate utility room, formal dining room/study and spacious sitting room, also with French doors. While set over two floors, the five bedrooms and family bathroom enjoy just as much space, including a large four-piece suite and dressing room in the master, two additional en suites and a fitted wardrobe in the second bedroom.
Find out more about what this idyllic location can offer you by watching our Shopwyke Lakes, Chichester video or exploring our lifestyle newsletter for more information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61693732.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1db4e56d-67ee-4987-8154-13f9da0db44f_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.