3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeath Road, Hockering, Dereham
- An Exclusive Development Of Just 8 Properties
- Outstanding Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- High Specification Throughout
- Family Bathroom & En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Gardens
- Light & Open Plan Living
- Conveniently Located
- SAP Rating: TBC
An exclusive collection of just eight new unique and contemporary homes established by Norfolks reputable D R Builders. Offering both 3 and 4 bedroom properties all finished to high quality with spacious open plan living, private parking and modern finishings throughout.
Entrance hall, lounge with bi-folding doors opening to the fitted kitchen/dining area, family bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Outside: Private driveway providing off road parking, generous L-shaped garden. For full measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Location: Hockering is a good sized village situated just north of the A47, approximately 7 miles east of Dereham and 10 miles west of Norwich with fast and easy access along the A47 trunk road. The village has a good school, small post office stores, public house and there are further facilities approximately 2 miles south in Mattishall.
Directions: To find the development leave Reepham Market Place by turning left into school road and proceeding out of Reepham, past the sixth form centre and continuing for about 3 miles. At the T-juction turn left onto the Fakenham Road, proceed through the village of Great Witchingham and take the first right hand turning after the bridge. Continue for just over 2 miles and take the right hand turning signposted Hockering. After half a mile bear left into the village where the properties will be found on the right hand side.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPN0491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.