3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Belbury - Plot 34 at Morland Gardens, Abingdon, Drayton Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Living/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Two master bathrooms
- Two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A three storey layout, which included two reception rooms, provides the 3 bedroom Belbury with the flexible lifestyle options required by many modern families.
The entrance hallway offers access to a kitchen, which can also be used as a breakfast room, plus a light and airy lounge/dining room opening through French doors to the private rear garden and guest cloakroom.
Upstairs there is a spacious family room complete with a Juliet balcony, a well proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom. A master bedroom with en-suite shower facilities, a double bedroom and a shower room are located on the top floor.
- Lounge/Dining Area (max.) - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen (max.) - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Family room - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.55m, 9'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 3.38m, 11'11" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.72m x 2.79m, 15'5" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755032.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20596-034_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.