4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Douglas - Plot 139 at Walker's Gate, Off John Walker Drive, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, KA3 1PA
- Integral garage
- French doors from lounge lead to rear garden and maximise light
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower
- The fully-fitted kitchen enjoys access to the rear garden
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
A stylish home, the four bedroom detached Douglas boasts a lounge with French doors overlooking the rear garden, as well as a separate kitchen and dining room making home entertaining a breeze. The en-suite to the master bedroom, separate family bathroom and downstairs WC add to the overall practicality of this family home. There’s also a handy integral garage.
- Kitchen - 2.95m x 2.76m, 9'8'' x 9'1''
- Lounge - 3.39m x 4.41m, 11'1'' x 14'6''
- Dining Room - 2.52m x 3.10m, 8'3'' x 10'2''
- Cloaks - 1.86m x 1.15m , 6'1" x 3'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.74m x 3.39m, 9'0'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 3.71m , 9'0" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.64m x 2.35m , 11'11" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.97m x 3.10m , 9'9" x 10'2"
- Bathroom - 2.52m x 1.60m , 8'3" x 5'3"
- Ensuite - 1.99m x 1.63m , 6'6" x 5'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20421-139_4_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.