3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Ashton G - Plot 127 at Brunel Rise at Great Western Park, Wantage Road, Didcot, OX11
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Private garden
- Garage with tandem driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Carpets and vinyl flooring throughout
The Ashton G provides two and a half storeys of space for you to call home.
On the ground floor you'll find the kitchen/breakfast area and the living room/dining area. The French doors to the rear garden make it easy for you to enjoy the outside space and really open up the room. Not forgetting the practical sides of life, the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome additions.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom.
Set over the entire floor and with an en suite shower room, the master bedroom is the perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of family life.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max) - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living/Dining Area (max) - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m , 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom (max) - 6.70m x 3.11m , 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61755938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20572-127_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.