5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 2, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
- Brand New 5 bedroom Luxury home
- Cleverly designed over 3 floors
- Nearly 2,500 sq ft of living space plus garage
- Exceptional quality fittings
- Quietly situated near to schools and amenities
- Large south westerly garden
BRAND NEW LUXURY HOME. Parkers are pleased to release this high specification detached family home. The property has been built to the highest level of standard and comfort quietly situated in Burghfield Common and within easy access to schools and amenities. The property has been cleverly designed over three floors to maximise accommodation with nearly 2500 square ft of living space plus the single garage. Early buyers will have some choice in colour schemes and fittings. Please call Parkers for more information.
Located in the centre of Burghfield Common, this fantastic new build will be finished to a high specification.
The ground floor offers a lounge with tri-fold doors to the rear garden, formal dining room, study, wc, utility and a rear aspect kitchen/breakfast room also with tri-fold doors to the rear terrace.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and the other bedrooms being serviced by the family bathroom.
To the second floor you have a walk-in cupboard offering the much needed space for storage and a further room which can be utilised as extra bedroom space, hobbies/cinema room or playroom.
The property will be finished to a high specification with early buyers getting a choice of colours and fittings.
To the rear of the property is a private enclose rear garden which is a considerable size and overlooking farmland.
To the front is parking with a single garage.
Please contact Parkers Estate Agents for further information or to arrange your viewing.
Burghfield Common is located about 7kms southwest of Reading in the Royal County of Berkshire, between Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury. For the commuter M4 is easily accessible at junctions 11 and 12 some 15 minutes drive, whilst M3 at Basingstoke junction 6 approximately 25 minutes. Mortimer railway station gives a short journey to Reading station with a further 25 minute journey to (Paddington ) London. Regular daily bus services to Reading Town Centre.
Everyday amenities convenience stores, grocers, bakers, post office and many more can all be found within the village, with primary schools, secondary school, leisure centre and medical practice.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGF170155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.