4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spruce - Plots 123 at Cavalry Park, Stirling Road, Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65
- 1 master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Detached single garage
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
The Spruce is an exciting new 4 bedroom detached home with detached single/double garage, featuring a spacious lounge, kitchen & breakfast area, dining room, study room, en-suite shower room to bedroom 1 and shared second en-suite to bedrooms 2 and 3.
Plot 123 Spruce house types have a single detached garage.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area - 3.88m x 4.94m , 12'9" x 16'2"
- Lounge - 4.17m x 4.47m , 13'8" x 14'8"
- Dining Room - 2.97m x 3.27m, 9'9" x 10'9"
- Study Room - 2.96m x 2.81m, 9'8" x 9'3"
- Cloaks - 0.84m x 1.79m , 2'9" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.24m x 3.58m , 10'7" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.89m x 3.50m, 12'9" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.01m x 3.24m, 9'11" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07m x 2.74m, 10'1" x 9'0"
- Bathroom - 2.01m x 2.09m, 6'7" x 6'10"
- Ensuite 1 - 1.71m x 2.74m , 5'7" x 9'0"
- Ensuite 2 - 2.00m x 2.19m, 6'7" x 7'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61826108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11289-123_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.