4 bedroom detached house for saleTelford at D'Urton Manor, Eastway, Preston, PR3 5JE
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Separate utility room
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel double oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Plot 289 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £310,995.
This spacious four bedroom detached house provides fantastic accommodation on two floors. There is a good sized lounge with bay window, a fully integrated kitchen with separate utility room and French doors from the dining room to the rear garden. The first floor accommodation has four bedrooms, including a master with en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom which completes the house.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3380 x 5936 [11'-1 x 19'-6"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 7655 x 2683 [22'-2" x 8'-10"]
- Utility Room - 1915 x 1844 [6'-3" x 6'-1"]
- Study - 1915 x 2301 [6'-3" x 7'-7"]
- Master Bedroom - 3380 x 3121 [11'-1 x 10'- 3]
- Bedroom 2 - 2931 x 3751 [9'-7" x 12'-4"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2500 x 3227 [8-2" x 10'-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2500 x 3441 [8-3" x 11'-4"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61862974.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.