1 bedroom apartment for saleRosebery House, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2
- Top Floor Apartment
- Aspect: West Facing
- Furnished to a luxury specification
- Stylish bathrooms with LED downlighting
- Crossrail coming in 2019!
- 35 Minutes to Liverpool Street via Train
- Ground Rent: £225 Per Annum
- Service Charge: £4.14 Per Square Foot
- Completion Q4 2020
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Well positioned, PENTHOUSE level apartment (329 Sq. Ft) located in the vibrant and diverse city Chelmsford! This is an exciting new development in an ever increasingly sought-after area. Residents can expect prestigious shopping facilities on their doorstep, an atmospheric scene and country parks.
- Sleek interior design, including LED lighting
- In the heart of a thriving city, only a stones throw from London
- Boutique shops with celebrity clientele
From Rosebery house, residents can drive 18 Minutes to the M25, 29 Minutes to the M11 and direct access to the A12, A130 and A414.
Rosebery House will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2019 - the new high-frequency, high-capacity railway for London and the South East improving journey times across London to easing congestion. Just 12 Minutes from Shenfield to London.
Estimated completion: Q4 2020
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27686314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.