4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Nidderdale at Meadow View, Littleworth Lane, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5RG
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This classically designed, four bedroom detached home with integral garage has everything a modern family home needs without compromising on luxury features.
As you enter the hallway you are met with stylish double doors that open into the spacious living room, featuring a beautiful bay window that floods the room with light. This space is ideal for relaxing and spending time with family or unwinding after a long day. Towards the rear of the property you will find an impressive high specification kitchen with modern dining area that benefits from classic French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for entertaining in the warm summer months. Catering for busy family life, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also features a useful downstairs cloakroom.
Four generously sized bedrooms can be found upstairs including the luxurious master bedroom that boast a private and tranquil en-suite shower room. There is also a sleek and modern family bathroom.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2843_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.