2 bedroom apartment for saleMalvern C4D at Diglis Water, Diglis Dock Road, Worcester, WR5
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room with French doors to a balcony
- En-suite master bedroom with French doors to a Juliet balcony
- Award winning development
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Home of the Week: Plot 235, the C4D apartment, comes complete with a fully integrated kitchen which includes a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer as well as carpets and amtico flooring throughout. All this for only £149,995 and with Help to Buy, you only need a £7,500 deposit!
These fantastic two bedroom apartments offer the very best in modern living and are ideal for first time buyers, investors and couples.
Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a spacious balcony, the C4D makes for a great space to relax and entertain.
Off the entrance hallway, two well proportioned double bedrooms can be found. These apartments are completed by a family bathroom with the master bedroom also featuring an en suite shower room and a Juliet balcony
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £7,500
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £29,999
Mortgage (75%) = £122,497
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area - 7.69m x 4.65m, 25'3" x 15'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.74m x 3.72m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 4.52m, 14'11" x 14'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61953326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-10454-58682d7a70a342039a623f2c46893664_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.